Thursday, May 14, 2009

They need prayers and a miracle

I have been following a sweet family who have one daughter and then also lost a baby they named Angel at 18 weeks. I was so heart broken as I always am to see other families have to go through what we went through. But that's only the beginning. This family is needing a miracle and lots of prayers and they deserve them. Ericka is currently pregnant, I think around 20 weeks or so and they have gotten some terrible news lately that their baby has many problems. The doctors are telling her to terminate and for those of you out there that have lost a child, you know that is not even a possibility. Please visit here and leave her a comment for hope and your prayers and support and spread the word. They need them right now. My heart goes out to her and I hope they can get a miracle.

6 comments:

  1. April, you are a lovely caring person posting this, will go to this now, I also wanted to wish Harry a belated six month angelversay, I hope you are having some gentle days.
    Love Another Harry's Mum - in Australia, Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. April,
    I so wish you lived here! Oh well. Could you get in touch with your friend Tiffany and tell her I would like to talk to her? I would love to have a friend here to go to lunch with, etc and talk about our losses. My e-mail is dahlface7@gmail.com. Oh and I might be in Utah in October for my mission reunion, so if we come, I would love to meet!!!!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came from Angel's Mommy's blog and started reading you story.

    Thank you for sharing. I am so sorry for your loss and that you are walking this horrendous journey with us.

    We are just over 6 months from losing our youngest son, Nicholas......

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your story on the loss of baby Harrison. I can't believe how much our story sounds the same. I lost my Isaiah when I was 19 and a half weeks pregnant. I was high risk and had a HUGE blood clot. I ended up going into D.I.C. and had to have him. I had 16 units of blood and was put in the ICU. You can visit my blog if you're interested in reading about it.

    Your son is precious. I'm sorry that you have had to go through such great loss also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. April,
    It's Kristina Allred,Edwards now. I just cry reading about the loss of your little Harrison. I found your blog from Kristen Scott. I am glad you are well. Your children are darling. You make me want to be stronger and I thank you for sharing your thoughts. I have a blog but it is private e-mail me kristina041179@yahoo.com for an invite. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. April,
    I actually came across your blog via Erica's--I first met her on a message board when she reached out to me after I lost my little boy at 18 weeks. I feel like I've found a kindred soul in your blog (and relatively speaking we're practically neighbors; I live in Bountiful. :)) Thank you so much for sharing Harrison's story--he is beautiful, and I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye so soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    Love,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete